6 Things to do At Easter On The Isle of Wight 2015
Blog By Ben Farrelly
There is plenty of fun to be found for you and your family during the Easter break, here is a little round up of just a few of the activities available:
1. Easter at Alum Bay: Alum Bay has played a big part of tourism for many years on the island, hidden away on the cliffs above Yarmouth the stunning views have provided a beautiful back drop to the quaint little fun park year after year. 2015 see's the inclusion of three brand new attractions and these are The Lost World- a 4D film experience, a brand new carousel and a locally sourced produce retail outlet.
2. The Easter Weekend Egg Cup Offer: Find your creative side this Easter at the Chessell Pottery Barns near Calbourne, for just £6.95 you can have a go at painting your own unique egg cup, this offer is only available during the Easter weekend.
3. Isle of Wight Steam Railway: What could be a more wonderful way of enjoying Easter than sitting on a classic steam train and relaxing whilst enjoying the islands countryside and seeing Spring bring in the new flowers and plants? Kids go free on the Steam Railway so it won't break the bank and there is plenty for them to do as well.
4. Osborne Easter Fun: The grounds of the beautiful Osborne House will host a traditional Easter experience with giant games laid across the lawns. Experience a long gone era and enjoy Easter the way the royals used to.
5. Robin Hill's Mad Easter Egg Dash: The annual Robin Hill Egg Dash will be held at the park on Sunday 5th and Monday 6th. Notoriously fun there will be an abundance of eggs for your children to discover and much fun to be had.
6. Cadbury Easter Egg Trail At Mottistone: Explore the gardens at Mottistone and solve clues to a puzzle to win yourself an egg supplied by Cadburys.